Hi @Nasreen Khan28, you could visit our Help Center through this link: https://intercom.help/grovehr/en/116 You could check out the instruction for using the Recruitment module, and ask our support team if anything is unclear. Thank you and have a nice day!
Welcome home, Grover 🌳 Hit sign up and join the community.
Grove HR Recruitment
Glad to hear that you like the features in Recruitment.
Uploading CVs manually or bulk upload won't activate email sending, please don't worry. Instead, there are only 3 hiring stages that candidates will receive email notifications via Grove. The stages are: Applied via Grove career site, Offered, and Rejected.
When moving a candidate, for example from the 2nd interview to Offered, a popup window will appear and ask if you want to send an email. You can also customize or edit the email's content at this stage.
In Recruitment Setting > Email templates, there are already sample... (More)
The recruitment module facilitates easier attraction, streamlining, and onboarding of talents. With it, you can reach thousands of candidates in minutes from your job posts via your career page - all with zero coding requirement.
1. Job posting: Create and manage each job individually in an organized process
2. Career page: Publish your career site in seconds to start attracting ideal candidates
3. Hiring pipeline: Customize your hiring process and move them across stages easily
4. Hiring notes: Add comments and collaborate with your hiring team to track candidates’ performance in real-time.
5. Talent pool: Track, view, and... (More)