Tracking employees' time attendance gives us access to vital information. But there is a need for accuracy for that information to be useful. That's why we built the all-new clock in/out with location feature.
We also include features that allow you to customize time attendance and add your company logo. Lastly, we have a new dashboard for you!
A more efficient time attendance function
Introducing Geofencing for clocking in/out
This feature empowers HR to prevent time attendance fraud by setting the defined location. That means HR can now know and prevent an employee who is not at the designated area (e.g., the office) from clocking in/out.
Here's how it works:
- You activate geofencing for each office by inputting the address (integration with Google to have the accurate address) and the acceptable radius. Those two inputs then form the geofencing circle.
- Once an employee clock in/out on the web app and mobile app, you'll know if they are inside/outside the designated area (geofencing circle).
- If the employee is outside the circle, they might be asked to input the reason or might not be able to clock in/clock out - depending on the configuration you choose.
Authorize QR Code access
Before now, all employees can have access to the link displaying the QR code - allowing them to clock in/out from anywhere (instead of coming to the office). This feature now allows HR to restrict permission to that link - if necessary.
You can choose any one of the two options:
- Public URL for everyone: If this option is selected, everyone can access the URL.
- Restricted URL with password: If this option is selected, an additional text field (password) comes up whenever anyone tries to access it. Hence, only authorized users can access it.
Configurable clock in/out feature
This new feature allows companies to define which platform their employees can clock in/out. That is, you can enable the feature either on the web app or mobile app, or both to ensure accuracy.
Here's how it works:
- Each office will have the configuration to turn on/off the clock in/out feature.
- HR can choose to turn on the clock in/out on the web app or mobile app.
- The configuration is applied to the employee of said office only.
Customize your company's logo
Another good news is that you can now upload your company logo on the Grove HR web app to smoothen the adoption process. The logo will be displayed on the Navigation bar.
Fresh UI for the Dashboard
Lastly, we present a new, fresh, and more interactive UI for Dashboard. The Admin can now view statistics on employee's movement, attendance, time-off & payroll on the Dashboard.