Skip to main content
Lucy Melanie
Administrator at TCL
Asked a question last year

Hi there! Does bulk uploading candidates and moving them between the recruitment pipeline stages trigger automatic email sending? I would love to know how to customize these emails. Really cool feature here!

Where am I?

In Grovers Space | Grove HR Global Users Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

An Nguyen
Customer Support Executive

Hi Lucy!

Glad to hear that you like the features in Recruitment. 

Uploading CVs manually or bulk upload won't activate email sending, please don't worry. Instead, there are only 3 hiring stages that candidates will receive email notifications via Grove. The stages are: Applied via Grove career site, Offered, and Rejected. 

When moving a candidate, for example from the 2nd interview to Offered, a popup window will appear and ask if you want to send an email. You can also customize or edit the email's content at this stage.

Hi there! Does bulk uploading candidates and moving them between the recruitment pipeline stages trigger automatic email sending? I would love to know how to customize these emails. Really cool feature here!

In Recruitment Setting > Email templates, there are already sample emails for the stages that were mentioned. You can simply click on an email template to edit or create your own by clicking on + New Template.

Hope this helps!